For more than 20 years we have been providing a comprehensive range of services as a certified and reliable contract manufacturer from our site in Lower Bavaria. We guarantee the highest precision, from simple laser parts to complex assemblies, from initial samples to serial parts; in steel, stainless steel, aluminium or special materials. We support our partners during each project phase with our extensive expertise and reliability.
Sturm Gruppe is one of the largest and most productive sheet metal processing specialists in the region. We process your requirements in an area of 11,000 m² using the latest technology, ultra-modern machinery, extensive warehouse facilities and highly-qualified staff. Hundreds of satisfied customers from the food and pharmaceutical industry, from medical and environmental technologies and many others are the reason for our steady growth to more than 200 employees. Range of Services:
State-of-the-art laser cutting technology
Combined punch and laser cutting
- Deburring/vibratory grinding/surface finishing
- Machine and manual straightening
- Bending/robot bending
- Welding: TIG, MIG, MAG, as well as orbital welding and CMT-robot welding
- CNC stud welding
- Abrasive blasting
- Surface refinement
- Mounting of complete assemblies
- Measurement technology using 3D-measurement machines (optical and tactile)/ handheld spectrometer
- Company-owned vehicle fleet
- Your Benefits:
- Fast production times
guaranteed by our extensive warehouse capacity.
- We have a well-organised warehouse
with more than 1,000 t raw material, such as
stainless steel 1.4301 and 1.4571 (thicknesses from 0.5 – 30 mm),
steel S235 and S355MC (thicknesses from 0.5 – 25 mm), as well as
aluminium ALMg3 (thicknesses from 1 – 15 mm)
Of course, we also process further grades of stainless steel, steel and aluminium as well as special materials such as alloy and zirconium 702 etc.
A blanket order will ensure reliable,just-in-time delivery
- Parts are readily available whenever you require them.
- Calculate your products without risk at previously agreed prices.
High-quality, custom-fit products
- Expect quality and precision through state-of-the-art production facilities, qualified staff and quality assurance.
Reduction of your assembly time
- We also deliver complete assembly groups.