Our broad product range of optical inspection and test systems can be integrated directly into the production process. We ensure a consistently high industrial standard in optical quality and process monitoring when constructing systems to meet our customers’ demands.
We do not only install and integrate our low-maintenance inspection systems at our customers’ production sites, we also attach great importance to supporting the staff with training, instructions and remote support services.
Range of Services:
- Standard systems and application-specific solutions for data acquisition, process control- and optimisation.
- Inline measurement to ensure 100% control without affecting production cycle times.
- The system status and all test results are available on databases and can be transferred via interfaces to statistics processing and IoT platforms.
Areas of use:
- Brake discs inspection
- Gap and flush measurement
- Cylinder inspection
- Part measurement
- Completeness check and position measurement
(Automatic joint and motor assembly)
- Optical robot guidance (vehicle and wheel assembly)
- Parts identification
- Fault checking and surface inspection
- Inline roughness measurement